Join us for this dynamic 2-day training in partnership with In-N-Out Burger’s Slave 2 Nothing Foundation, on March 16-17, 2018. Come alongside other community, organizational, and church leaders to glean from 14 years of experience in seeing women who are commercially exploited reached and restored. We are committed to equipping leaders, just like you, to develop strong, grassroots, and effective outreaches in communities around the globe. Workshops are lead by Harmony (Dust) Grillo, Founder and Executive Director of Treasures, Roe Dodgen, Treasures Care Team Director, survivor-leaders and other powerful speakers.
Note: If you already lead a Treasures-Trained outreach, we invite you and your team to join us for the Core + Care training and Outreach Experience. Outreach experience on Friday night is a hands-on opportunity to walk alongside Treasures on strip club outreach in Los Angeles area. Spaces are limited and are given on a first come basis.
EXISTING GLOBAL OUTREACHES
In-N-Out Burger University
13800 Francisquito Ave.
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
Note: You are responsible for finding your own lodging and transportation to and from the training location each day.
We have group pricing available for 5 or more registrations! Email email@example.com for more information.
A continental breakfast and boxed lunch are provided for both days of training. Please let us know of any food allergies you have when registering.
Treasures has grown into the foremost sex industry outreach and care training organization in the world. Our trainings are for those who want powerful tools to serve their local community. Every workshop is strategically designed to provide practical insights gleaned from twelve years of experience in outreach and care to women in the sex industry and victims of sex trafficking. Treasures also has a unique insight into developing a thriving volunteer leadership base and will give you tools to build a strong team.
WHO CAN TRAIN WITH TREASURES?
- Outreach Leaders (Existing & Potential)
- Care-givers & Service-providers
- Missions Workers
- Law Enforcement & First Responders
- Local Government
- At Risk Youth (Prevention)
- General Public (Awareness)
- Business, Faith & Community Organizations
During a national training, you’ll receive a training manual with a step-by-step guide to starting an outreach, as well as critical information that will help you responsibly provide effective care to the women you will serve. Once you’ve completed training you will gain access to additional Treasures resources including:
- Access to Exclusive Content on the Treasures Website which links you to hundreds of other members in the sex industry outreach community
- Access to Facebook Leaders Network Page where Harmony and other Treasures’ leaders provide information, encouragement and tips.
- Your outreach listed on the Treasures website and on our Global Map
- A chance to learn from forerunners in the field
- Discounts on Treasures products and other training events!
WHAT WILL I LEARN/RECEIVE AT A TREASURES TRAINING?
- Developing a vision for your local community
- Outreach Strategies & Developing a vision for your area
- Sex trafficking and the Commercial Sex Industry
- Integrating faith and the Role of the Local Church
- Exploring the psychosocial factors related to Commercial Sexual Exploitation and Trafficking
- After-care, Self-care and Mentoring
- Early Trauma and Interpersonal Relationships
- Fundraising methods for your outreach
- And many others!
Our goal is to train, equip and mobilize outreach leaders in every major city on the globe where the commercial sex industry is operating. We are committed to equipping women, just like you, to develop strong, grassroots, effective outreaches to women in the sex industry! To date, Harmony (Dust) Grillo and the Treasures team have had the honor of training sex industry outreach leaders in more than 100 cities on five continents! We look forward to partnering with you in reaching women in your community!
Register HERE for the March 16-17, 2018 Outreach & Care Training!